Come work with us! We’ve just announced six fully funded and salaried PhD positions on diverse themes in Peace & Development Research, Environmental Social Science, and Social Anthropology, at the School of Global Studies, University of Gothenburg.
Here are the themes for the respective calls:
- Just urban & regional climate transitions (2 positions)
- Gender, violence and authoritarianism
- Disruptive emergencies in war-torn societies
- Heritage and sustainability
- Anthropological praxis at workplaces
You can find more information and links to the job application portal here. For more information about the PhD programmes, curricula, employment conditions and so on, please check our pages on doctoral studies at SGS and the University of Gothenburg.
Please forward these calls to potential candidates and circulate in relevant networks!